Designed for close distances, the 40mm f/2.8 Macro from TTArtisan is a 60mm-equivalent macro prime offering a 1:1 life-size maximum magnification along with a 6.7" minimum focusing distance. Benefitting both close-up shooting as well as working at greater distances, the optical design uses 8 elements in 7 groups to maintain consistent image quality and sharpness throughout the focusing range. The 40mm f/2.8 has a manual focus design and an 11-blade diaphragm that contributes to a smooth bokeh quality, making it an excellent portrait lens.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 6.7" to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Eleven-blade diaphragm and bright f/2.8 maximum aperture help to render smooth and pleasing bokeh to benefit shallow depth of field imagery.
- Excellent portrait lens with large aperture for photographing in challenging lighting conditions.
- Manual focus operation for precise control over focusing distance when working with close-up subjects.
- Slim and lightweight design is easier to use handheld and offers more room for illuminating close-up subjects.