What do we mean by International products?
To offer the best deals and wider variety of products to customers, we source our products from around the world. This means that they may not be 100% customized for your local market so please ensure the specifications are acceptable before making the purchase. Feel free contact us if you need any help on this issue. Things to take note when buying international products:
- Firmware differences - There might be differences in firmware as compared to a local set which may cause compatibility issues in the intended country of usage. This is pretty common for radio frequency transmitting devices like mobile phones. Do ensure the mobile phone is compatible with your local operator platform.
- Safety Mark - The product may not carry the necessary safety marks of your home country despite having tested and certified for safety in the country of origin.
- Warranty - Warranty is covered by Etoren. Customers may be required to ship the product overseas to our service centre for warranty claims.
- Local Compliance - The product may not be tested and/or authorized by local authorities, although they are already approved quality products tested by manufacturers.
- Instruction Guide/packaging/Accessories – These may not be in your local language or design as per the official version available in you country e.g. instruction manual, adaptor plugs, supplied accessories like USB or headphones etc.
- Packaging variances – There could be minor variances of packaging (e.g., local stickers attached, free gift insertion to box) depending on country origin of product. However, all products are guaranteed to be perfectly brand new.
Can I request for specific origin of source of product when I order?
Since we constantly source our products from different countries around the world, we are not able to accept any request to ship a specific country's version of the product you ordered.
Why do the prices of the products on Etoren website fluctuate with time?
As Etoren is an international seller, we constantly keep our prices updated to be relevant with changing market conditions. Price change could also happen when there is a promotion.