- This new Samyang ultra wide angle lens is designed to record with Sony E, mirrorless APS-C sensor cameras with a high resolution.
- With an angle of view up to 98.9 ï¾‚ï½°, the lens is ideal for videos, landscapes, panoramas, architecture and interior photography.
- Work in low light conditions and still get high quality images.
- The optical system of the Samyang 12mm wide-angle lens has 12 elements arranged in 10 groups, an aspheric lens (ASP), a hybrid aspherical lens attached (H-ASP) and three ED lenses with an extremely low dispersion factor.
- The lens has been subjected to an anti-reflective coating based on nano crystals to ensure high-quality pictures.
- The Samyang 12mm ultra wide angle lens offers rectilinear image distortion.
The Samyang Cine lens 12mm T2.2 NCS CS SONY E is a super wide-angle lens designed for recording with Sony E mount cameras and mirrorless APS-C sensors with a high resolution (24 megapixel). This Samyang ultra wide-angle lens offers an angle of view of up to 98.9 degrees, this is ideal for landscape photography, panoramic, architecture and interior photography. The optical system is composed of 12 items divided into 10 groups, an aspheric lens (ASP) to prevent chromatic aberration, an aspherical hybrid lens (H-ASP) and three lenses with a factor of extremely low dispersion (ED). The Samyang lens has been treated with an anti-reflective coating based on nano crystals for better light transmission, better resistance to glare and improved contrast. Focus rings and toothed aperture to suit Follow - Focus systems is included.