The dark blue 8x25 H2O Compact Binoculars from Bushnell are designed for mid-range use in and around the water, with an anti-reflection fully multicoated lens system and BAK4 roof prism optical path designed to transmit clear images with enhanced contrast and accurate color representation. Bushnell built them using ecologically friendly glass that is manufactured without lead to be better for the environment.
- Moderate 8x power magnifies the view while preserving a wider exit pupil and field of view versus a similar high-magnification model
- 25mm objectives gather more light than smaller-objective models, while ensuring the optical tubes are thin to maintain a slim form factor
- Compact roof prism light path keeps the optical tubes thin for easy handling
- BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil, and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Anti-reflection multicoated optics maximize light transmission while improving color rendition, contrast, and clarity
- Spacious 361-foot field of view at 1000 yards