Featuring improved optics and a more robust design, the black Micro Four Thirds-mount 55mm f/1.4 Mark II Lens from 7artisans is a fast and compact portrait-length prime well-suited for portrait photography. It can be used in facial close-up, half-length portrait, and full-body portrait to obtain excellent background blur effect. Its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low lighting and also enables isolating subject matter using selective focus and shallow depth of field. The six elements, five groups optical design is enhanced with a multi-layer coating that helps to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color rendering in a variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, the smooth manual focus design of the lens permits working with subjects as close as 1.4' away and its 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers an 82.5mm equivalent focal length
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques and also suits photographing in low-light conditions
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.4'
- Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques
- 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.