- Taxes Duties & Related Import Fees
- Are there duties/taxes included in the final invoice price on checkout page?
Will I be charged additional duties/taxes by the local customs?
Many countries like Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and South East Asian countries may charge duty and /or taxes on goods at the point of import based on certain criteria.
This is a fee levied based on country regulations and are normally be collected by the customs office through the shipping company delivering your order.
We believe in hassle-free shopping and include all duties/taxes (if applicable on product) in our final price at Check Out page when the country duty/tax information is clear to us.
Simply, all relevant import taxes and duties are already included in your final purchase price and you do not have to make any additional payment to receive your item. In case you are charged any import taxes or duties shipping to the countries above, please contact us with all the appropriate documentation.
At the moment, we can only apply it to the following countries.
United States, Australia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong and All European Union VAT zone countries.
- Why are taxes and duties not included in selling price for other countries not listed above then?
- Due to different regulations for different products in each country and limitation of delivery/shipping services that we are using at the moment, we are not able to offer Delivery Duty Paid basis for the other countries.
We like to advise our customers to check their local import regulations first to avoid disappointment or surprise over additional costs and to understand that Etoren have no control of these fees and cannot artificially understate the value of an order.
We will continuously monitor duties/taxes criteria in these countries and will be happy to expand the countries with Delivery Duty Paid scheme once it is possible.
- For more details on each taxes and duties conditions, please refer to Terms and Conditions 6