DJI Phantom 4
DJI Phantom 4
An advanced stereo Vision Positioning System (VPS) gives the Phantom 4 precise hovering, even without satellite positioning support, making it easier and safer to fly. The VPS also allows it to brake instantly and hover when joystick controls are released. If disturbed during a hover, it will track the Phantom 4's movement and return it to its original hovering point.
HIGH PERFORMANCE CAMERA
The powerful Phantom 4 camera, featuring 4K video capture at 30 frames per second and Full HD 1080p at 120 frames per second for smooth slow motion. A hyperfocal length of one meter allows you to get closer to objects while keeping them in pin-sharp focus.
SENSE AND AVOID
A forward Obstacle Sensing System gives the Phantom 4 it its own pair of eyes, empowering it to see in three dimensions and to react. The downward facing Vision Positioning module contains dual cameras and dual ultrasonic sensors to offer five times more positioning accuracy than previous systems.
- In Normal Mode if it sees an obstacle coming close it will stop and hover.
- In TapFly, ActiveTrack and Smart Return Home Modes it will avoid the obstacle, or hover to avoid a collision. It also gives you warnings so you always know what is happening to the Phantom.
- Used indoors, it provides a GPS-like flying experience, giving you the confidence you need to fly indoors.
In the new Sport Mode, the Phantom 4 provides best-in-class flight control. Combined with its magnesium core designed for increased agility, it brings you the ultimate thrill of speed. Maximum speed reaching 45mph (72kph) while maintaining satellite and Vision Positioning systems for a safer, better controlled flight.
MULTIPLE FLIGHT MODES
The Phantom 4 is flexible enough to meet different flying demands.
- In Position Mode you can use satellite and Vision Positioning, TapFly, ActiveTrack and Intelligent Flight Modes.
- Atti Mode holds the Phantom’s altitude and level but switches off satellite positioning making it ideal for smooth film making movements.
Using ActiveTrack, the Phantom 4 will recognize your subject, follow them naturally, and keep them in the frame. No GPS bracelet, tracker or beacon required.
EXTENDED FLIGHT TIME
With the most advanced propulsion system, a streamlined body and a larger battery, the Phantom 4 achieves a 28 minute flight time. Enjoy 3.1miles (5km) of range, with complete control and a live 720p HD view of everything the camera sees.