Sony PMW-200 XDCAM HD422 Camcorder
- Three 1/2-inch type Exmor™ CMOS Full HD sensors offer superb picture quality
- 17x professional HD zoom lens with three independent rings with end-stop and large focal length
- High quality XAVC Intra and XAVC Log GOP recordings
- Switchable recordings for greater flexibility
- Dual SxS media slots, “Simul”* or “Relay” recording, and independent record control
- Cache recording
- Wireless file transfer and streaming*
- Near Field Communication* (NFC) function with Content Browser Mobile™Full HD XAVC Intra/Long GOP recordings and MPEG HD 422 50 Mbps with superb picture quality for broadcast applications such as newsgathering and documentaries
The PXW-X200 three 1/2-type Exmor™ CMOS sensors compact XDCAM camcorder achieves high sensitivity and low noise recordings in Full HD XAVC Intra and XAVC Long GOP, as well as MPEG HD 422 50 Mbps MPEG HD 420 35 Mbps, MPEG IMX and DV. As the successor of PMW-200, the PXW-X200 has a lot of attractive features, including dual SxS memory card slots for simultaneous recordings, cache recordings, Slow & Quick function, a 3.5 inch-type QHD (960 x 540) colour LCD panel and a 17x Fujinon professional HD zoom lens with three independent rings with end stops, able to zoom from 29.3mm to 499mm (35mm equivalent). The PXW-X200 also has a built-in wireless operation capability, and also offers remote control, file transfer, monitoring via smartphones and tablet devices, and streaming*.
*A firmware version upgrade is required to activate this function.