Sony A7 MK II Kit (28-70)
- -Eliminate shaky photos with the 5-axis image stabilization - the world's first*1 full-frame camera with such capabilities
- -The high performance fast hybrid autofocus allows for rapid, accurate subject tracking, making for a smoother photographic experience
- -The 24.3-megapixel 35mm full-frame ExmorR CMOS sensor delivers incredible high-resolution images, with superb sensitivity even in low light conditions
- -The BIONZ X image processing engine delivers stunning detail reproduction and minimises noise for clear, precise shooting
- -Professional video features such as XAVC-S recording and excellent audio capabilities make quality movie making possible
Experience enhanced connectivity with the NFC and Wifi capabilities, as well as Sony's PlayMemories Camera Applications Sony has taken their line of full-frame cameras to the next level with the Alpha a7II Mirrorless Digital Camera, which features 5-axis SteadyShot INSIDE image stabilization with 4.5 stops of compensation for pitch, yaw, horizontal shift, vertical shift, and roll. Operation of the 24.3-megapixel series has been streamlined with a redesigned grip, shutter release button, and customizable controls. The a7II also features a moisture- and dust-resistant design with a magnesium alloy body and a more robust lens mount. And, with refined algorithms and better utilization of the BIONZ X image processor, the a7II has an enhanced Fast Hybrid AF system that is about 30% faster than the previous model along with a 5 fps burst rate with continuous autofocus as well as a 40% faster start time."