Sennheiser HD219 Headphones
This closed-back ‘on-the-ear’ headset allows users to maximise the functions and audio capabilities of most smartphones and tablets, regardless of the brand. Powerful neodymium magnets deliver an immersive and vibrant sound experience with punchy bass. The sealed design also blocks out distracting noise, allowing you to either focus on your music or to take calls on the move. Sound leakage is prevented, so your music will not disturb fellow commuters or work colleagues.
- Vibrant sound with punchy bass – high-output neodymium magnets for stereo sound with powerful bass response
- Universal – compatible with virtually any smartphone in the market with a 3.5mm headphone jack*, including Android, Windows Mobile, RIM (Blackberry) and IOS devices
- Blocks outside noise – due to closed on-ear headphone design
- Easy call and music control – In-line remote with integrated microphone makes it easy to manage phone calls, to easily play/pause music* and change track* and to change volume level with the embedded volume slider
- Freedom of movement – a single-sided cable reduces tangling
- Adapter – required for compatibility with selected Nokia and Sony Ericsson smartphones