|Effective Pixels||24 megapixels|
|Sensor Size||Full frame (35.8 x 23.9 mm)|
|Max resolution||5952 x 3992|
|White balance presets||8|
|Custom white balance||Yes|
|Image stabilization notes||-|
|JPEG quality levels||-|
|Lens and Focus|
|Focal length (equiv.)||-|
|Number of focus points||-|
|Lens mount||Leica M|
|Screen type||TFT LCD|
|Viewfinder type||Optical (rangefinder)|
|Minimum shutter speed||8 sec|
|Maximum shutter speed||1/4000 sec|
|Continuous Shooting||5.0 fps|
|Exposure compensation||±3 (at 1/3 EV steps)|
|AE Bracketing||±3 (3, 5 frames at 1/3 EV, 2/3 EV, 1 EV, 2 EV steps)|
|Storage and Connectivity|
|Remote control||Yes (via cable trigger)|
|Body and Battery|
|Battery description||BP-SCL5 lithium-ion battery & charger|
|Battery Life (CIPA)||210|
|Weight (inc. batteries)||660 g (1.46 lb / 23.28 oz)|
|Dimensions||139 x 39 x 80 mm (5.47 x 1.54 x 3.15″)|
Leica's M10-P is the more expensive sibling to the M10. The differences between the M10-P and M10 include the lack of a 'red dot' on the front as well as the addition of a touchscreen LCD, electronic level and quieter shutter mechanism. The M10 comes with a 24MP sensor with a top ISO of 50000. The Maestro II processor has 2GB of buffer to provide 30 Raw images or 100 JPEG images to be captured at 5 fps. The M10-P has some degree of environmental sealing and lacks any I/O ports. It does have Wi-Fi support, however.
|Some more questions|
Etoren CustomerPosted on Mon Oct 25, 2021 04:48 PM
|Below is the previous correspondence with yourselves. I have copied and pasted below as your system does not allow responses to your responses (Why?). Kindly advise: Is the price the final price I will pay? There is no mention on the product page about duties etc and that is misleading. I am based in United Kingdom as you may have already guessed. Last question: (relating to different item LEICA SUMMICRON-M 35mm F2 ASPH II (Silver) (11674). Is the metal lens hood included in this package? Thank you Etoren Customer Posted on Mon Oct 25, 2021 05:40 AM Is the price mentioned for a new item and what is the warranty Etoren Support STAFF Posted on Mon Oct 25, 2021 09:55 AM - Yes, it is 100% brand new. ) for further assistance.|
Etoren Support StaffPosted on Mon Nov 01, 2021 03:50 PM
- Yes final price will be shown on checkout page.
- Regarding the VAT/custom tax, since you are shipping to UK, it is included in the selling price. Hence, the buyer (you) will not be required to pay additional tax upon receiving the parcel. You will also be able to see this when you select UK as your shipping destination and before you proceed to make payment at checkout.
- LEICA SUMMICRON-M 35mm F2 ASPH II (Silver) (11674): Lens hood is included. Sorry, but we're unable to advise if it is the metal one.
Etoren CustomerPosted on Mon Oct 25, 2021 05:40 AM
|Is the price mentioned for a new item and what is the warranty|
Etoren Support StaffPosted on Mon Oct 25, 2021 09:55 AM
- Yes, it is 100% brand new.
- Regarding the warranty, the models do not carry manufacturer warranty. All products sold (excluding batteries and accessories) apply to Standard 12-months Etoren warranty on hardware and software. The 12-months start from the day when order is placed to the day when the item is delivered to our office in SG. In case of warranty/repair claim, kindly contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistance.