Garmin Forerunner 920XT with HRM
• Running dynamics include cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
• Offers VO2 max estimate, race predictor and recovery advisor
• Features swim distance, pace, stroke type identification, stroke count, drill logging and rest timers
• Smart notifications let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch
• Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, social media sharing
Advanced Heart Rate-based Features
When used with a heart rate monitor, Forerunner 920XT offers additional features that can dial in your recovery status as well as your racing potential. First is a recovery check, which is a real-time indication of your recovery state within the first several minutes of an aerobic activity. After the activity, the 920XT provides a recovery time indicating how long before you should attempt another hard effort.
1.1" x 0.8" (29.0 x 21.0 mm) high-resolution color display of 205 x 148 pixels with flexible, hinged bands.
All-day Activity Tracking
The activity tracking feature measures your steps, sleep and calories burned all day, giving you a more complete picture of your daily activity.
Forerunner 920XT captures detailed swim metrics, including distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate and SWOLF score. Use time alerts to help you hold your pace, or distance alerts to let you know when a set is over. There are even alerts for calories and stroke rate.
Compatible with sensors such as speed, cadence and heart rate to provide advanced training capabilities for your cycling workouts. It can also display power metrics when paired with ANT+® power meters.
There are multiple ways to sync your data with Garmin Connect:
1. The 920XT can transfer the data through the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app on your smartphone using Bluetooth® technology.
2. Set up one or more Wi-Fi® hot spots, and the 920XT will automatically sync with Garmin Connect when in range.
3. Sync with your desktop through a USB connection.
Smart notifications let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch when paired with your compatible Android or Apple device.