Olympus OM-D E-M10 MK II (12-40) Silver
Olympus OM-D E-M10 MK II
OM-D E-M10 Mark II from Olympus is a mirrorless Micro Four Thirds digital camera featuring refined stills and movie recording capabilities to suit working in a variety of day-to-day environments.
- 1MP 4/3 Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VII Image Processor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Up to 8.5 fps Shooting and ISO 25600
- Silent Mode and 4K Time Lapse Shooting
16.1MP Live MOS Sensor and TruePic VII Image Processor
Featuring a 16.1MP 4/3 Live MOS sensor, along with the TruePic VII image processor, the E-M10 Mark II is capable of recording high-resolution stills and full HD 1080p video with sensitivity to ISO 25600. The processing speed also avails a top continuous shooting rate of 8.5 fps in full-resolution, with the ability to record up to 22 12-bit raw files in a single burst or 36 JPEGs. When working at a slower, 4 fps shooting rate, you are able to record infinite bursts for the capacity of your memory card.
In-Camera 5-Axis Image Stabilization
In-body, sensor-shift image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 4 stops with any lens in use and compensates for camera movements. This unique image stabilization system works across five axes to compensate for vertical angle rotation, horizontal angle rotation, horizontal shift, vertical shift, and rolling camera shake movement.
Full HD 1080p video recording is supported in a variety of frame rates up to 60 fps in ALL-I or IPB compressions, with a maximum bit-rate of 77 Mbps. In addition to standard video recording, high-speed video recording is also supported at 120 fps in 640 x 480 resolution. A dedicated clips feature is ideal for sharing short movies in preset times of 1, 2, 4, and 8 second durations, with the ability to extend limits by re-pressing the record button.
- The large, 0.62x equivalent magnification OLED viewfinder features a 2.36-million dot resolution and covers 100% of the frame for accurate composing in a variety of lighting conditions and working situations. The EVF also allows you to pre-visualize any creative effects or exposure adjustments prior to shooting.
- An alternative to the viewfinder, the camera also features a 3.0" 1.04m-dot tilting touchscreen monitor. The monitor can tilt 85° upward, for low-angle shooting, and 45° downward, for high-angle shooting. The touchscreen design also avails direct control when navigating the menus, reviewing images, and choosing focus points or other shooting controls.
- When working with the EVF, the AF Targeting Pad feature allows you to trace your thumb along the touchscreen to intuitively move the focus point while shooting.